Monday, January 15, 2007

Books "NOT" Read, Oh My!

Does this ever happen to anyone else or does it just happen to me? I take out some great books or a great movie and I don't even get to them! Oh NO! I have very good intentions, especially when I take out 10 books. I might get to just half of them. There's just so much of life that has to come first that the books (unfortunately) have to wait for another time.

So back they go and, hopefully, I'll remember to write down the titles so I can reserve them later. Yeah, Right.

Maybe it is just that time of year. Too much to do with family and friends, and then there is not much time left in the day. Unless you are a night reader. Then you have it made. Personally, I just can't read when I am in bed. But a lot of people tell us that they love to read before going to bed. Probably because it is the quietest time of the day.

In any case, don't let your busy day get so busy that you end up too tired to pick up that book. Even a few minutes with a good book can enrich your life.

Techkpl

No comments: